Villa Morghen, a prestigious complex
(ex monastery), rich in tradition, is a hotel, a holiday
home completely restored and renovated in 2004.
simple and essential style have preserved its charm and
original aspect, the friendly and comfortable ambience,
the modern comforts, all together create an unique and warm
Comfort and tranquility when desiring
a vacation dedicated to art and culture or for those who
want to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the Fiorentine hills.
of the rooms are very large, much beyond the standard, very
bright and some of them have an exclusive view of Florence.
The maximum capacity is for 60 people in rooms with private baths, direct line telephones and
The types of rooms are as follows:
• DUS Room (double
room single use)
• Double Room
• Duplex room (made up of two communicating
rooms, with bathroom access from one of the rooms)
• Plus room (made up of two separate
rooms and a corridor from which there is access to the bathroom)
• Frescoed restaurant in the antique refectory.
• Reading room in the old monastery library with many
books and periodicals.
• TV room with satellite TV for moments of relax.
• Wooden choir room used for special cultural events.
• Tavern for moments of conversation and get-togethers
• Free private parking for up to 15 vehicles.
• Self-service laundry room
• 24 hour concierge
• Internet point
• Information on museums, monuments, public transportation and events in the city, tourist and nature guide books and
other information on restaurants and typical products.
• Trekking – Settignano is the place from which
many trails begin for walks into the Fiorentine hills.